The software and driver management is a pain for Windows users as it is a time-consuming process. The windows users have to follow multiple steps like downloading and manually installing the software and drivers. But, that's not the case if you own an HP computer or laptop. The HP recovery manager for Windows is the freeware utility from HP that does the same job for you within a few minutes.
There is no need of manually downloading every essential software and drivers if you have the HP recovery tool. The HP computers come pre-installed with the HP recovery software for windows. But in any case your PC doesn't have that software, you can manually download HP recovery manager for windows to save your valuable time. In this post, you'll learn how to install the HP Recovery Manager software program on the computer within a few seconds.
Features of HP recovery Manager Software
The HP recovery software comes with some handy features. Before using this software, you should know the features you are getting in this software.
● System Backup - the software allows the users to create complete system backup, which can be used to restore the system in case of technical issues.
● Software backup - if you are tweaking the system settings that may affect any specific software, then you can use the software backup feature to take backup of that software.
● Recovery - The Recovery points created can be used quickly to restore the operating system to the previous state.
How to Install HP Recovery Manager in Windows
The installation process of the HP Recovery Manager software is straightforward. It is not] a rocket science so you can quickly install the software and start using it. Here are the exact steps to do the same and install this software on your computer.
1. First of all, open the web browser on your computer and visit the HP Support website.
2. Download the Executable file of the Recovery Manager software on your computer.
3. Double-click on the downloaded file to start the installation wizard.
4. Follow the on-screen installation instructions and complete the installation process of the HP Recovery Manager.
The HP Recovery Manager is a beneficial utility to fix your computer after facing some technical issues. It is always useful to take a backup of the entire system with the recovery software and then use it in the case of emergency. The HP knows the importance of system backup, and that’s why shipped the computers with preinstalled software. Unfortunately, some people may not have this software, that’s why we showed you how to install the same on your computer.
All you have to do is to follow these methods, and you’ll have running HP Recovery Manager for Windows on your computer. If you are facing any issues following these methods, then you should immediately call the HP customer support and ask for online technical assistance.